The Epic 29" HDX trolley is made of Bayer Makrolon polycarbonate that is scratch and impact resistant. Dual track, air-speed spinner wheels on the two larger sizes offer smooth rolling and ease of movement, even when carried by two wheels. It smoothly wheels while you walk to your destination! The Epic luggage has a designer lining and the bags are divided for organized packing and unpacking. The built-in combination lock is TSA approved for airline travel.
73.025 cm (28.75") x 53.975cm (21.25") x 27.94cm (11") / Weight: 8.8 lbs.
- EPIC HDX, 100% Bayer Makrolon Polycarbonate Hexacore shell provides a lightweight, scratch-resistant, durable, high-impact enclosure
- State of the art, aircraft grade aluminum, lightweight trolley system
- DualTrak, multi-directional, Airspeed "spinner wheels" set off-center to provide a wider and more stable base can also be used as a traditional 2-Wheel case
- Japanese Hinomoto "spinner" wheel system on carry-on size
- Plastic "feet" so you can rest case on its side
- Heavy-duty zippers provide superior burst strength
- Built-in Travel Sentry TSA accepted 3-digit lock allows baggage screeners to open your luggage for inspection, and relock for your security
- Spring-loaded carry handles stay flat against case to minimize damage while in transit
- Zippered expansion
- Designer interior lining
- Book open design with a zippered interior divider panel
- Fully lined interior with mesh lid compartment, tie-down straps and interior pocket