Superlight in weight, with rugged functionality, the Epic Travelgear HDX 3-piece luggage set is made of 100% Bayer Makrolon polycarbonate. It is scratch and impact resistant with a built-in combination lock that is TSA approved for airline travel. At just 8.8 pounds, the largest size is designed for traveling convenience. All the pieces have well planned divided interiors that are fully lined. The four spinner wheels are designed for easy rolling in any direction conveniently.
28.75" x 21.25" x 11" / Weight: 8.8 lbs.
25" x 18" x 9.5" / Weight: 7.5 lbs.
21.65" x 15.75" x 7.9" / Weight: 5.75 lbs
- EPIC HDX Bayer Makrolon Polycarbonate Hexacore shell provides a lightweight, scratch-resistant, durable, high-impact enclosure
- State of the art, aircraft grade aluminum, lightweight trolley system
- DualTrak, multi-directional, Airspeed "spinner wheels" set off-center to provide a wider and more stable base can also be used as a traditional 2-Wheel case (25" & 29")
- Japanese Hinomoto "spinner" wheel system on carry-on size
- Plastic "feet" so you can rest case on its side (25" & 29")
- Heavy-duty zippers provide superior burst strength
- Built-in Travel Sentry TSA accepted 3-digit lock allows baggage screeners to open your luggage for inspection, and relock for your security
- Spring-loaded carry handles stay flat against case to minimize damage while in transit
- Zippered expansion
- Designer interior lining
- Book open design with a zippered interior divider panel
- Fully lined interior with mesh lid compartment, tie-down straps and interior pocket